Term & Condition
To ensure that your Bali holiday will be hassle-free, please observe the following details:
Special request must be submitted to the hotel well ahead when booking is made, e.g.: early check-in, late check-out, ground floor room, top floor room, room with a view, quiet section of the hotel, interconnectings, adjoinings,1 queen-size bed (180 cm x 200 cm) or 2 single beds (each measuring 100 cm x 200 cm), etc. If the requested room is available at the time of booking, we will block it for you. If unavailable at the time of booking, we will make top-priority note with your booking and block the room as soon as it becomes available. Hence, special request cannot always be fulfilled unless the room is available when booking is made. “First come, Fist served” system is adopted with all room requests.
Normal check-in time is generally at 14:00 (room is readily cool and fresh) providing flight details or information on check-in time are fully submitted. Failing that, the room will be made available after 17:00. Due to serious electricity shortage in Bali, hotel is legally obliged to switch off air-conditioner when room is unattended. Consequently, the room won’t be cool and fresh flowers won’t be prepared either.
According to local regulations, the followings are required at check-in:
- Registration form completion for each room booking.
- Everyone’s passport must be presented at check-in as official IDs. Hotel will make a photo copy as part of registration and will be submitted to the police (every hotel guest must be officially registered).
- Full accommodation/room booking payment by Master/Visa card or cash.
- Completion of guarantee form with credit card details is required. Without this guarantee form, no credit facility is provided for hotel services and your telephone is blocked for outgoing calls. The form will be returned to you upon check-out.
- For late check-in after 11 pm, your telephone access is restricted to outgoing call within hotel premises and receiving incoming calls only. Settlement of outstanding balance and guarantee form will be requested prior to breakfast in the morning at the Reception.
Breakfast buffet is available in the restaurant from 07:00 until 10:00. Presentation of breakfast coupon is required for each person prior to having breakfast. Room service will be attended only if guests are too sick to come down.
The displayed daily price of a Standard Room is for up to 2 persons, while a Family Room is for up to 4 persons. An extra fee of USD 30 per night will be applied to each and every extra person regardless any use of extra bed. Please feel free to consult the hotel (by email) before firming up your booking should you wish to double check and avoid future disappointment. Child age is up to 9 years old.
Throughout Indonesia, our legal currency for payment is “Rupiah” (commonly abbreviated as Rp or IDR). All credit card payments must be settled in Rupiah although some prices are quoted in USD, e.g. room bills, visa on arrival (for immigration), transportation, etc. Cash withdrawal from ATM is also in Rupiah. Applicable daily exchange on the transaction day will be used for the conversion. Money Exchanges and banks (with ATM) are available in major tourist areas (several are located close to our hotels).
Kindly be reminded that Bank of Indonesia applies stringent rules on payment with foreign currencies:
- Coins are not accepted. Notes must be in good condition (torn, smudged nor stained will not be accepted).
- Due to many counterfeit cases with USD notes, 2001 series with CB version and all 1996 series and older are not accepted.
Normal check-out is 12:00 noon. 50% room rate will be charged for late check-out until 18:00. After this time, a full-night charge will be applied as we will not be able to sell the room. Any late-check out must be requested well in advance and is subject to availability (unless already paid for when booking is confirmed).
If you have not arranged your arrival transfer (from airport to hotel), you can always take an airport taxi after you land in Bali. With every flight arrival, airport taxis are readily available in front of arrival exit gate. Its taxi counter is located next to arrival exit gate. You will not miss out as it has a prominent sign. The fare to Febri’s (please observe address details at the bottom of this page) is from IDR 125,000 to IDR 175,000 for either a sedan (up to 4 passengers with a baggage trunk) or a small MPV (7-seater without baggage) at the airport counter. Please expect an extra fare if you are carrying a surfboard or more than 3 bags. Also, you will have to book for an extra sedan or van if your load exceeds their maximum capacity. Meanwhile, a drop-off service (from hotel to airport for flight departure) can be organized 1 day in advance at Reception with our compliment (1 car per room).
Receptionists are available from 7 am until 11 pm. After 11 pm, limited basic service is provided by hotel’s Security Guards (including assisting your check-in process and escort you to your room). All payments must be fully settled the night before with check-out prior to 7 am.
An electronic safe is provided in every room. Please use it for your valuables. Hotel does not take responsibility for any loss in your room as well as other hotel premises.
Please ensure to read the Room Directory (laminated cards in acrylic rack) after check-in for service hours, hotel facilities and restrictions.
All rooms are non-smoking. If you wish, you can smoke in the balcony/terrace and public area.
SAVE OUR ENVIRONMENT
Please help us save Bali as this island has serious shortage on electricity and clean water resources.
- Air-conditioner must be switched off whenever room is unattended.
- Bath towels and pool towels are readily availed in your room. Should you need replenishment, please leave them on the bathroom floor and our housekeeping will change with fresh towels during daily cleaning. Bath towels should remain in your bathroom while pool towels should not leave the hotel premises.
BB Guns, illegal drugs, fire works, fire crackers are strictly prohibited. Apart from being dangerous, plastic bullets from BB Guns are toxic to the environment. Use of illegal drugs and any kinds of explosives will result in legal custody. Fire works and fire crackers are considered as illegal explossives unless a formal permit is obtained from the local police (during ceremony).